Sunday, March 18, 2012

9 & 10 Month Stats

Now that Beckahm is coming up on 11 months I figured I would hurry and get a little bit in about him and what's been going on these past couple of months.

9 & 10 Month Stats

Weight- 20 lbs. 13 oz- 51%
Height- 29.5"- 86%

His weight stayed about the same for both months, height jumped a little, but we'll just leave it at that for now. Beckahm has shown so much growth in so many areas these last couple of months it just blows my mind! It's such a crazy thought to think that it has almost been a year since this funny little kid came into my life! I'll save the cliche's for now and just leave it with I'm totally lucky and would be completely lost without this amazing little person in my life. Some of the new things B's doing these days are:

  • CRAWLING/CRUISING everywhere!!!! He is no longer an army crawler and will speed race crawl around the house until he finds something he can pull himself up on then he'll walk around with the help of the furniture.
  • He sleeps from about 8pm-6 or 7am, wakes up to eat and goes back to sleep usually for another hour, I thank my lucky stars for that extra hour!
  • He is obsessed with pinching small things off of the floor and of course putting it into his mouth.
  • He loves throwing things everywhere! I get nervous giving him any sort of toy in church because I'm afraid of who's head he's going to make the target!
  • Lover of toilet paper and trash cans =( gross haha..but he is bound and determined to taste test that toilet paper at least once a day.
  • He's the best little eater and usually starts crying when I get done with his jars of food, no matter how many he's had, he could literally eat ALL DAY LONG if I let him!
  • Addicted to chocolate ice cream already....oops.
  • Loves to have me chase him around the coffee table for hours on end...I dunno who thinks its funner me or him.
  • He has mastered rolling and throwing his ball and we can play catch together for hours.
  • He has figured out how to unwrap a sucker and how to suck on it...little genius :)
  • Loves to pull mom and dad's hair, "honk" our noses and pull on my eyelashes wahhh.. he will do all of these things then laugh hysterically.
  • He will bounce around and dance whenever music is on.
  • He claps when he gets excited about anything, so stinkin cute.
  • Will wave bye bye to a select few people
  • Pulls THE funniest faces of all time, specifically a squishy nose face whenever he's really mad or really excited
  • Still in size 3 diapers
  • Drinks a bottle early morning and before he goes to bed along with 3 meals a day
  • Has started to love books and turning the pages by himself
  • He is completely content with playing by himself with his toys in his room
  • Thinks he owns our phones, remote, xbox paddle etc. he's the boss...:)
  • Will stand up in his crib and yell at the door in the morning until I get in there..never a cry just a yell haha
  • Still mostly napping twice a day
  • When he's lucky he gets to eat cake for breakfast with mom..we just don't tell dad lol
  • Finally has 1 tooth...I thought he was gonna be a gummer forever...
  • He is constantly babbling about something or other saying dada baba papa mama nana
  • Has the cutest cheesiest smile of all time
  • Loves playing with his cousins and chasing them around the house.
  • Eating more "big people" food and loves most of it
  • Finally moved to a new car seat
  • Such a little explorer...into EVERYTHING!!!!!
  • Has learned how to open and close drawers and is doing it constantly
  • Snorts when he laughs and cries sometimes haha
  • Wearing 12 month clothes and size 3 shoes
  • Life of the party no matter where we're at...loves constant attention
  • Laughs at everything :)
I love watching  this little guy learn something new everyday and am just taking it all in. I can't help but look back at my life before him and wonder what I did with myself all of the time. He's so much fun and keeps amazing me each and every day. I'm so so lucky to be his mom :)

9 Months




















10 Months













No comments:

Post a Comment