Sunday, June 23, 2013

Harper's 4 Month Stats

Weight: 13.75 lbs- 50th %
 Height:  24.5"- 33rd %
Head Circ: 15th%

Some fun things about Harper at 4 months:

  • Has definitely found her hands and her feet. Her feet end up in her mouth more than those little hands do!
  • Has started to show that she really recognizes who we are and I love it!
  • Cutest laugh of all time
  • Has the highest pitched squeal and will scream all day long if I let her
  • Gets so excited playing with her toys she usually gets a few bumps to the head lol
  • She has become quite the picky/stubborn eater and will let the smallest thing distract her and take over her attention rather than eat :/
  • Still sleeps through the night, almost ever night!
  • Size 1-2 diapers and still fits into most of her 0-3 clothes
  • She's a roller!
  • When she does put her hand in her mouth, it's literally her entire hand/fist, it's hilarious!
  • Loves to watch her brother do any and everything he's doing
  • Loves to be held and has gotten to the point now that she will only fall to sleep if I'm standing up with her.
  • She's definitely a little fish when it comes to the water. Bath time is this girls favorite time of day for sure!
  • Her belly is so ticklish
  • She still has to put something soft on her face when she sleeps (stress level increase haha)
  • Will try to do a back bend while Im holding her to see what's going on around her!
She's such a fun, sweet, loving angel of a baby and I couldn't be more happy about being her mom. Her Dr. always makes the comment that she is the perfect balance to our little family. He's been with us through it all and knows us more than many. Harper truly was what we needed and she has made life that much more fun. I couldn't more thankful for her sweet little spirit in our home. I love you baby girl! xoxo
























No comments:

Post a Comment