NEWBORN
7lbs. 14 oz-29%
19" long-
14" head circumfrence-37%
![]() | |
| He was born with the cutest mowhawk..loved it! |
![]() |
| Grandpa lovin on his first grandson =) |
| Tryin out the new aviator hat with dad before his newborn pics |
NEWBORN PICS
![]() |
| Beckahm's first football game-cheerin for dad @ 3 wks |
1 MONTH OLD
9lbs-48%
14.5"- 37%
Some things about Beckahm after a month of getting to know his little personality--
* Is bound and determined to keep us in shape! One of the only things that stops him from crying is if we hold him and do squats...not those wimpy squats-I mean you get your butt down to the ground and in a timely manner get up and do it again..haha, I hate that David discovered how much Beckahm loves this and how easy it was to stop him from crying by doing this-I now feel like I have to squat my life away =).
*Bouncing on the exercise ball is his second favorite thing!
*He makes the cutest faces-my favorite--the blue steele ha!
*His hair is turning reddish? What?! But oh sooo cute
*Still doesn't fully fit into his 0-3 month clothes yet
*Not a fan of the swing just yet
*Loves people and lots and lots of attention
*Has a very distinct cry between needing to be fed, put to sleep, or a diaper change
*HATES tummy time..emphasis on hates...and dislikes me for making him do it for a minute or two anyways =(
* Loves being held and seeing new things
*Loves loves loves bath time
*He's always putting his little hand under his chin when we're just hanging out, I love it!
I hate how fast time has flown by but love watching all the new things B is learning each and every day. Having a child has definitely given my life so much purpose and desire to be the best I can for this little guy. He amazes me more and more every day and I am still in awe that we created this beautiful amazing little boy!
| 1 Month |
| Always has a serious concentrating look on his face! |
| Good pic of the double chin haha |
| One of the few times I got him to stay on his tummy for longer than a second |
| Total Daddy's boy--this pic makes that very obvious! |
| Loves his baths |
| Obsessed with those cheeks of his-definitely got those from the Johnson side |
| Just hangin out bein cool |
| Moved from the counter sling to the bath sling already! |
I feel so blessed to be able to have this handsome little boy call me mama...of course when he's able to that is--no need to rush things =) I love you Beckahm David Bishoff!!!
14.37 lbs- 94% (wowza)
23"-49%
Head Circ.-15"-10%
We definitely have a growing boy for sure! I couldn't believe he was up in the 90th percentile for his weight...I honestly think he was longer than 23" because the nurse seemed a little new and didn't even stretch him out all the way, just marked where he was laying =(, but either way he's happy, healthy and definitely runnin those stats up! I'm so curious to see how tall he's going to be! I'm sure he'll definitely be up there seeing as how I'm tall enough that I can't wear heels without feeling like I tower over everyone and his dad is in the 6's so we'll see =). I joke with David that he is going to be our basketball player...he isn't a fan of that and is all about teaching him how to be a State Champ Wrestler...we shall see I guess if he follows in him moms footsteps or his dads =). Some facts about this month--
*He is still trying to fit into 0-3 clothes (How is this even possible with that weight?)haha But crazy enouh they're still baggy on him
*Almost moving out of his size 1 diapers
*Laughs and laughs and laughs and I love every second of it!
*My favorite is giving him raspberries on his belly-he thinks it's so funny.
*I feel like I'm constantly trying to be a goof to see that beautiful smile of his-it melts my heart!
*Feeding time is still his favorite time and he will let you know right on that hour mark that it's time, and it's time RIGHT NOW! haha
*He's become more of a fan of his swing
*Starting to notice his hands and feet and is loving his playmat
*Sleeps all through the night (lucky me) and is the happiest little boy in the world when he wakes up...that is until he notices that he hasn't ate yet =D
*Still so curious about everything, I can just tell he's gonna be a little smarty pants
*We celebrated his first 4th of July and realized that he looooves fireworks, but mostly just the light they make, not the sound
* The ceiling fan could keep him entertained FOR DAYS!!!
*He was such a good little boy after he got his shots done, he only cried for a second and then was happy as soon as I picked him up!
Happy 2 Month Birthday to our little stud xoxo
| Sporting his big boy bandaids from the Dr.'s Office |
| "What's goin on mom?" haha |
| How could this face not make your heart melt??? |
| Love this little man |
| Still has that serious face all the time! |
| No pictures please... |
| 4th of July fun! |
| Proof that he absolutely ADORES his Aunt Kristen |
| She was tellin him a story and he was lovin every second of it! |
| Hangin out with his auntie |
| Getting ready to go to his first 4th of July Parade |
| Chillin in his ride at the parade |
| Beckahm's First Firework Experience |
| He loves Aunt Tammy |
| Wore out after Dad's Championship Football Game! |
3 MONTHS OLD
The only stats I got this month since we didn't go to the doc was his weight- a whoppin 15 lbs! Some facts about this month are:
* Finally fits into his 0-3 month clothes nicely!
*Wearing size 2 diapers
*Loves to put any and everything in his mouth-especially his ENTIRE fist and his travel buddy (his monkey blanket)
*Not a fan of his car seat, but loves when we finally get to places & he can get out and see everything
*Has started making the cutest sounds and will talk your ear off if you let him =)
*Has the absolute most adorable laugh of all time!
*Total daddy's boy- after being with mom all day he can't wait to see a new face..this makes me sad but I love that he's so in love with his daddy too!
*Loves to just stare at his hands and feet and move them around and stare some more, it's so cute.
*Still sleeps through the night like a little angel baby <3
*Loves attention and will let you know if he thinks he's not getting enough.
*Smacks his lips together and sucks on his bottom lip-he started this because of his auntie, so funny.
*Has started to like cartoons more and more
*Looooooooves Colbie Caillat- she helps keep our car rides pleasant =)
*He is so strong he's already pulling himself around and can do 360's on the floor, it's nuts!
*He holds his head up all by himself now, sometimes he swings it around a little too hard though
*Has 4 teeth about to break through already, poor little guy
*Loves his cousins and just watching them play (this keeps him content for hours)
*Has starting grabbing toys and passing it from one hand to the other!
Our newborn is growing and not quite as newborn any more =(. I love watching all of the new things he is learning to do, but it makes me so sad the time is going by so fast. I feel like he is way ahead of where he is supposed to be right now and think I'm gonna have my hands full trying to get him to settle down and stay a baby for just a little while longer. Love you B!
| Love those beautiful lashes! |
| Happy 3 Month Birthday Beckahm |
| Totally obsessed with his side profile, so cute |
| Love this smile! |
| Cuddle time with his travel buddy |
| Yep, it's going straight to his mouth like usual |
| Seriously? I have the most handsome little boy |
| Hands down, prettiest eyes I've ever seen |
| Twinners! |
| He's so ticklish on his sides--so of course this happens often |
| That pouty lip is so sad, but so cute |
| Starting to love his exersaucer |
| He was so entertained by the lights & music |
| ADORE |
| Teaching him to pull faces at an early age--he's not so into it haha |
| This weather was a little too hot for both mommy and the babes |
| First trip to Vegas to watch Daddy's Bowl Game |
This little boy is definitely the center of our lives and consumes every happy thought we could possibly have. This was a huge picture overload, but I could sit and look at them for hours! I love this boy more than life itself and am so proud to be able to call him mine.










No comments:
Post a Comment