Saturday, September 17, 2011

Beckahm @ 4 Months!!!

 4 MONTHS

16.75 lbs-83%
26"-85%
Head Circ. 16.7"-55%

I am so excited for this post, partly because it has finally caught me up on Beckahm's updates thus far and will now be easier to keep up with everything else that is happening around the Bishoff place, although it isn't much haha. Exactly two weeks ago today Beckahm became a big four monther! One of the big things I was looking forward to with this month was people called it "the golden month." The month when your baby decides not to cry quite as much and is so much more interactive with you. Well people you were right about one thing, he is so interactive and I adore it so much! I can see his deep concentration sometimes and love to watch him figuring new things out like how to splash in the bath tub, and that it's fun to laugh at the funny cartoons and things like that--I ADORE THIS...however, the crying has not stopped, not even a little lol. I think that he has discovered that he has an amazing set of lungs and he is showing me that he knows how to use them and will! Or maybe he just knows that he's the boss and has mom and dad both wrapped around that little finger and as soon as he says jump we will say how high haha. But here's to wishful thinking that 5 months may just be our golden month. Some new things going on with Beckahm this month are:
* He is finally able to fit into his 3-6 month clothes!
* Still wearing his size 2 diapers
* Can almost fit into his size 2 shoes...almost
* Still loving Miss Colbie Caillat and her angel voice
* Totally entertained by Groby on Yo Gabba Gabba
* Has complete head control and can even sit up by himself for a little bit before he topples
* Such a strong little boy and can even stand for a few seconds by himself already!
* Loves everything about his feet and has managed to fit them into his mouth
* Still puts his entire fist in his mouth, sometimes tries for both
* On the verge of getting 4 TEETH to pop through, which could be the culprit for all of that crying...
* Loves to smile and laugh at his mom and dad and their efforts to be funny
* Still sucking on his bottom lip and smacking his lips together, if I didn't know better I'd think he was chewing gum haha
* Loves to be outside and around lots of people
* Has started eating rice cereal and LOVES it 
* Mastered the Bumbo
* Still sleeping through the night for the most part
* Almost too big for his carseat already
*Loves loves loves to look at himself in the mirror--we do this all day long sometimes
* Likes to watch mama blow dry her hair and thinks it's so funny =)
* Professional Drool Producer--we go through so many shirts every day and have started just wearing a bib no matter what lol

It's still weird to me that I have a four month old little boy. I know eventually it will sink in, but it's still so surreal. Being a parent is so much more than I ever thought it would be and have found a deeper love for life because of it. I love this little boy so much and am still contemplating how I will possibly make myself be okay with someone else watching him when I decide to go back to work. Just thinking about that stresses me out, so I won't =). Now of course I need to document some pictures of all of this cuteness!
I love how well these pictures show his cute little personality
Such a happy baby
"Why can't I get this sticker off of my shirt?!?!"
His feet could entertain him for hours

Stretchin it out haha
Beckahm hangin out w/ Grandpa and the tow truck
Still not too sure about this carseat of his
Practicin bein like his daddy
Lovin his bath time
He loves to splash ever since he figured out exactly how it was done =)
Monkey Baby
Eating rice cereal (solids) for the first time
It's questionable lol
Hangin out in his bumbo
"Hey, don't just leave me here" I just know that's what he was thinking
Cutie Patootie
Loungin'
Practicing a little tummy time....
My favorite PJ's of his--tough guy haha
Us just posin by our new ride
Beckahm hangin out with Grandpa on his Bday

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! What a big boy! He is soooo cute! I love the pic of him on his belly! He just is adorable and seems like a good baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lana, he is such a blast and definitely a good baby if he's doing what HE WANTS to do haha..your little boy is an absolute doll..I love reading your updates-it helps to prepare me for what I'm in for =) haha

    ReplyDelete