Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Trying Out The Baby Pack!

Just thinking of this post makes me laugh. David and I have been wanting to go hiking for forever it seems like and have been looking everywhere for a reasonably priced baby hiking backpack. The cheapest we found was almost $300, which I couldn't justify buying due to the fact that we weren't even sure if Beckahm would enjoy it or not. So I improvised. I found  an over the shoulder baby pack that I ingeniously decided we should use to go hiking instead....hahaha. I love just thinking about it. So we debated hiking some of the trails in Zion, but then decided they may be a little too long for Beckahm so we went up behind the Dixie Rock instead; which was just as good to me because in the three years I've lived in St. George I've never been up there. It turned out to be perfect weather and Beckahm didn't seem to mind the pack too much. Well, except for the fact that it was squishing his little chunky cheeks most of the time. David was a trooper though and wore the pack the whole time, such an amazing husband =). Here's to hoping we can find a less expensive REAL hiking pack for our next adventure!

Beckahm still a little unsure about the pack



Just a little family pic

He was lovin the view by this point!

Finally on top of the rock

This shows a little of the squish factor all over his little body haha

Wore out from all of that packing around!

Love this view

Content as can be =)

2 comments:

  1. Ha he is so cute! Jax hated the one we bought so we took it back, now we pack our little umbrella stroller anywhere we need to get somewhere far with a baby (not hiking tho). They just get too big to carry around-as I'm sure you're learning ha! That's awesome Beckahm liked it! He's such a stud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lana that's so funny, Beckahm is the same way! He was good for about 45 minutes then decided he was done lol..So many people have told me to get an umbrella stroller and that it helps a ton when your baby feels the need to be around you constantly, so I think I'll try that out--except for with hiking of course =).

    ReplyDelete