Guess Who's 5 Months Old?!?!
THIS GUY!!!
Although B has changed so so much in this past month there are some things that have stayed the same. Both his weight and height are the exact same as last month, so no new news on his stats. But on a different note this kid is changing so much right before my eyes. It seems like he is constantly learning and trying new things. I think this past month going from 4 to 5 months, I've noticed the biggest changes thus far. I don't even feel like I have a baby anymore, I feel like he's so much more grown up than he's supposed to be--I know that's probably just the mom in me haha. Some new things this month are:
* Able to fit into 6 month clothes now (for the most part)
* Still in size 2 diapers
* Has the biggest smile and loves to show it off to any and everyone
* Will smile and laugh at anyone, but once they make him laugh he will turn his head and dig it into my shoulder to shy away, then look back and do it all over again, it's the cutest thing.
* He has become a drool machine, even more so than before. The poor guy is constantly getting rashes on his chest and neck because it's constantly wet =(.
* He loves to watch Twinkle Twinkle Little Star before going to bed.
* Some of his favorite cartoons are Mickey Mouse and Dinosaur Train.
* He rolls everywhere, if he needs to get to a toy or closer to mom or dad he'll roll--definitely totally mobile!
* He rolls everywhere, if he needs to get to a toy or closer to mom or dad he'll roll--definitely totally mobile!
* He can almost sit by himself completely.
* Loves to play and look at himself in the mirror.
* Has started to become a better traveler.
* Is getting better at holding his toys and getting a good grip on them to pass them from one hand to the other.
* Loves to make funny noises with his mouth and sticks his tongue out constantly.
* He gets a kick out of us when we click our tongue at him or make popping noises with our mouths.
* Moves his arms and legs up and down really fast while drooling all over the place when he gets really excited.
* Has mastered eating from a spoon and is starting to like his rice cereal more & more.
* Seems like he is starting to recognize his name when we say it.
* If we are anywhere other than home he will not go to sleep unless we are doing squats with him...BOO!
*Loves just hanging out with dad and watching whatever he is doing.
*Definitely knows who mom and dad are and is becoming a little bit clingy, (I can't say I don't like this though, I think it's adorable.)
I know there are probably so many more things that have changed within this one short month, but for now I'll leave it at that. Being a mother is by far the most rewarding thing I have ever been blessed to do and I couldn't be more grateful to have this sweet sweet little boy to call ours.



Gosh he's cute. I can't get over it! Love your blog!
ReplyDeleteThis is Dave's cousin...just so you know I'm not a crazy stalker :)
Thanks Elyse! I know you, but have just never met you haha.. I absolutely love reading your blog too, you crack me up every time =). Thanks for the sweet comment!
ReplyDeleteHe's too cute! They grow too fast huh?! He sounds so fun and is accomplishing so much! Jax hated cereal for a long time.
ReplyDelete