Sunday, October 16, 2011

Every Day I Love You

For those of you who are not into the mushy I love you scene, you may want to look elsewhere for now...=) On October 3rd, we celebrated one of the most important days of the year, David's Birthday! Oh how I'm so grateful for this day, grateful that on this day the love of my life came into this world; because without it I wouldn't have him. Crazy to think that on this exact day, 9 YEARS AGO (WOW), we decided we were in love <3, total, mushy, annoyingly miraculous amazzzing love.  And I can honestly say on this day, I knew I had found the person I wanted to be with forever, for always. It's funny to think that two different people, with two different stories, that come from two completely different families, could really be so right for each other. That for this one moment in time we were both exactly who we needed to be for one another. For that connection we had, a bond so strong it couldn't be broken. He came into my life at a time when I needed him most and I believe I can say the same for him. It was just right, in every way possible. I am so thankful for how strong our foundation was--that even through all of the ups and downs, the doubts that others so easily expressed about our relationship, we still knew what we did for each other and in the end, we knew that THAT in itself was ALL that mattered. I'm thankful for them, for helping us to become even stronger, to fill each others void with the huge love we had for one another. Although so many things that happened with us over the years were merely coincidence, I can't help but think that it was our fate...fate to be able to spend the rest of eternity with our one true love. A love we fought for, protected, and strived to be better at every day.

High school days...where it all started
I love you David Gary Bishoff. I love your selflessness. I love how much you love me and show me on a daily basis. I love what a great father you have become (that I always knew you'd be). I love your drive to be a better person constantly. I love your big heart. I love that when there is someone standing on the side of the road with a sign you ALWAYS help them, not with money, but with what they need (food, gas, clothes) you are amazing for this. I love your happiness. I love your funny quirky personality. I love that you don't judge others, EVER! I love that you never give up on your dreams. I love that you make me want to be a better person. I love that you honor our God, our religion. I love that you say the best prayers ever =). I love that you never go without kissing me Good Morning and Goodnight. I love that you let me listen to my music on our road trips even though you hate it. I love that you would run to the store at midnight to get me a pepsi if I asked =). I love that you watch Grey's Anatomy with me. I love that you are just as crazy as I am and don't care who knows it. I love your honesty and integrity. I love that you are so caring and compassionate. I love that we can finish each others sentences no matter what the conversation is about. I love you, all of you, to the moon and back.

I love looking back at all of our pictures together, if only I had time to add more...So many hairstyles along the way haha...

You are my everything, my better half, my lover bum--thank you in advance for giving me a reason to feel thankful and blessed every day for the rest of my life. xoxo







As dorky as this picture is I love it--I had to get my whole body into it to get his ring on =)



Celebrating Daddy's B-Day, watching Transformers, loungin in PJ's and eating lots and lots of popcorn and icecream =)
 I love our fairytale.....Happy Birthday baby

No comments:

Post a Comment