Sunday, March 17, 2013

Harper @ 2 Months

2 Months Stats:
11.81 lbs- 77%
23" Long- 75%
Head Circ. 15"- 30%

I feel like this was a huge month for Harper and the rest of our family. We were finally  able to adjust back into our everyday lives and get her on a more normal schedule being at home every night vs. the hospital beds! I'm still in shock at how content she is almost all of the time! I feel beyond blessed to have her and for her easy going, adorable personality. She has made it so much easier to adjust to life as a mother of 2. I feel like she's looking out for her big brother and trying to let him still soak up some of the attention too. I can already tell that they are going to be the best of friends and it melts me. She is growing more and more with each new day and continues to amaze me with everything she does.

  • Finally her newborn clothes are a little too snug..on to the 0-3's even though they completely drown her.
  • Moving on to size 1 diapers
  • She loves to be wrapped up in a nice warm blanket and bounced
  • Almost always just happy to be in her swing
  • NOT a fan of tummy time, but we're working on it
  • Let's out the loudest burps I've ever heard LOL
  • Already kicking her leg over trying to roll over, but can't quite master it just yet
  • So much more alert and will try so hard to focus on something that catches her attention
  • Loves looking at her brother when he talks to her
  • She's a hair grabber..if it's anywhere near her she will find it and she will get a death grip on it!
  • Loves bath time--she has moved off of the counter sling onto her bath tub sling
  • Eats only about every 3 1/2-4 hours and just takes her time
  • I can put her to bed at 9 and have to wake her up to eat again. She'll sleep right through if I let her!
  • Will turn her head to our voices and smile
  • She's started cooing more and more
  • Loves her face tickled
  • She's quite the sucker...If she can't find her bink mom's hand is the next best thing!
  • She can already get herself to sleep. I try to put her to bed while she's still awake so she doesn't feel like she NEEDS to be rocked to fall asleep and it's worked like a charm, although I do love rocking her to sleep so I can't always put her to bed while she's still awake :)
  • Loves watching her brother play with his toys







































xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment