3 Month Stats
11 lbs
25" Long
I think this is always one of the funnest stages to experience with my babies. I feel like this is the stage that they really start noticing things, talking more and finding the smallest things so funny and laughing, laughing, laughing. It's the greatest. I wish I could stop time so I could just soak it all up just a little bit more. I feel like after these 3 months I'm completely adjusted and can just relax a little more and love on these babes of mine. I feel like I really know her, her personality, and can recognize all of the small cues she gives for the different things she needs.
- She is finally fitting into her 0-3's comfortably
- Wearing a size1-2 diaper
- Such a happy smiley baby and constantly has the cutest little looks on her face
- When she is concentrating really hard on something she'll get a little scowl going and her eyebrow starts to look like there's a permanent wrinkle in it, it's hilarious
- She gets so focused in on anything, especially new things
- Loves to look in the mirror with mama and pull faces
- She talks my ear off and I LOVE it!
- She has started to laugh and can I just say it's the cutest thing I've ever heard.....EVER!
- Has 2 bottom teeth popping through..which has made her shirt a nice drool catcher
- Sleeps through the night almost each and every night
- Loves to grab things and has quite the grip
- Still not a fan of tummy time, but when she does do it she can lift her head up for the longest time
- When she is laying on my lap she will pull herself up, it's the craziest thing, so I'm constantly having to hold onto her.
- Still loves her swing, it will put her right to sleep every time
- Not the biggest fan of her headbands, but we're getting there
- Loves her bath time and has moved to her big girl bath
- Takes the best naps with mom and/or dad
- She now has more body control and can hold herself up when I'm holding her on my hip.
- She is constantly moving around and loves to kick and shake her arms and legs
- Loves her snuggie and is constantly trying to eat it..and anything else for that matter!
We love you so much Harper girl, you complete us all in so many ways. xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment