Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Valentine's Day

I am so behind on my blogging, but could not let all of this Valentine's Day cuteness get left off of the blog. It was Beckahm's first Valentine's Day that he was actually old enough to get a little bit of candy and to really get excited about it, which in turn got me really excited to be able to put a Valentine's box together for him. First we dropped dad's Valentines Day gifts off at the bedroom door and Beckahm was so excited to do that, then next it was his turn to answer the door and find all of his goodies left for him. His expressions are the funnest and he totally makes my day with everything he says. His excitement brings so much joy into our lives and I'm so so grateful for his happy little self. My parents used to always say, " the holidays mean so much more to you when you have your own kids to share them with." That couldn't be more true. This was Harper's first Valentines Day and I was just happy and thankful to have her home with us again, happy and healthy. She went through way more than she ever should have a couple weeks before and she was a trooper through all of the holiday craziness. Her brother ate her candy for her of course, like good big brother's do :). I made them each a little booklet titled 10 things I love about you. I hope to make this a tradition and always always make it known how loved they are. They truly are my world and I will never get sick of showing them off to the world :). Happy Love Day!

Harper's Loot

Beckahm's Valentine's Day Monster Box

Beckahm's Loot

Delivering Dad's Gifts






Finding all of his treasures at the door


Pretty sure he was telling me how cool this was :)



Harper taking it all in


Miss this crazy bed head!!!





Oh how I love my fam, favorite treats and that cute little bear is holding two different gift certificates to Massage Envy <3


No comments:

Post a Comment