Harper's Blessing Day was such a beautiful perfect day and she got to spend it with so many friends and family that were able to come and be a part of it. I was upset that the headband I had ordered to go with her dress had not been shipped out when it was supposed to so I had to just whip some up last minute. Other than that it was stress free :). She looked adorable as ever and is a pretty lucky gal to have such a wonderful dad that is able to give her the most amazing blessings when she needs them. I'm grateful for such a supportive, loving family that brings so much joy into our lives. It was so nice to be able to spend time with everyone at her luncheon and catch up on all the latest and greatest going on in all of their busy lives. We will definitely miss living so close to our families once we move and are trying to soak it all up while we can. This truly was such a blessed day.
No comments:
Post a Comment